Wine Regions and the Gems of the Adriatic
Ideal for wine lovers who visit Croatia for the first time
The tour provides the rare opportunity of visiting some of the best wine producers of Croatia. The itinerary also covers the most popular destinations including Plitvice National Park, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik. A private cooking class hosted by one of the most creative chefs in the Adriatic region is included!
- The tour starts from Zagreb and ends in Dubrovnik.
- Private transfer and English speaking local guides
- 7days 6 nights
- Price: From 2,800 Euros per person
Any other custom itineraries for Croatia and neighboring countries are available on request. Please contact us by e-mail.
Download PDF Itinerary
The itinerary can be customized (e.g. duration, destinations, accommodations and meals.)
Any other bespoke tours can be arranged.
1-day Wine Tour of Pelješac Penisula
Traditional Wines of Dalmatian South
The private tour takes you to the beautiful Pelješac Peninsula, north of Dubrovnik. With the expert guide and winemaker Mario, you will have wine-tasting opportunities at three of the most respected wineries of the region, field visits to the vineyards, and at Mario’s winery a delicious Dalmatian lunch accompanied by wine from his 480 years old wine cellars!
- Departure from Dubrovnik and nearby towns.
- English speaking guide and lunch with wine included.
- Duration: About 5 hours
- This tour can be arranged as a part of your bespoke travel in Croatia.