1. Collection of personal information
We collect your personal information that is necessary for us to provide you with products or services appropriately. We are committed to protect personal information collected from you and will not use it for any other purposes than the original intent. We treat personal information appropriately by complying with related laws, guidelines and accepted business practices.
2. Use of personal information
We use your personal information to the extent necessary to contact you, provide you with products or services you’ve requested, and make travel arrangements with third parties so that you can receive services such as lodging and transportation.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We are required by law to disclose information.
- We believe it is necessary to disclose information in order to protect against potential threats to the life, physical safety, assets, benefit, honor or reputation of any person.
- We believe it is necessary and appropriate to disclose information in order to execute business.